Alex Fitch

bdalameda

PaleoCyclist
Bike
Africa Twin
Alex is not a member of this forum but is a local rider (mostly dirt) in the area where I live. Alex was shot during the mass shooting in San Jose at the VTA facility. He died the next day from his wounds. Alex leaves a family with two kids and was the sole bread winner in his family. He was a great guy and will be missed by anyone who knew him. If you would want to donate anything to support his family a Go Fund Me page has been setup at:

Here is an article: https://www.ktvu.com/news/widow-of-slain-vta-employee-says-her-husband-and-rock-died-in-her-arms

STRider

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 ST1300A
STOC #
Terrible, terrible. My heart aches for them and all their loved ones and everyone affected by these senseless acts. :(

Reactions: Obo
OP
OP
bdalameda

bdalameda

PaleoCyclist
Bike
Africa Twin
Please! Please!

I did not post this to become a political gun debate and would appreciate that no one post their political views. I just wanted to support a family that is in desperate need and hoped others may contribute something if they wanted to. This posting is not to argue your viewpoint.

Dan

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Please! Please!

I did not post this to become a political gun debate and would appreciate that no one post their political views. I just wanted to support a family that is in desperate need and hoped others may contribute something if they wanted to. This posting is not to argue your viewpoint.

Dan
Agreed, those posts have been deleted.

Top Bottom