Alternator Change STOC

edlee

Motorcycle-ed
STOC #
IT'S A PARTY!!!!!!!!!Saturday August 5, we will be upgrading my son's 94 alternator to the 40 amp unit. We have the parts, we have the special tools, the instructions, and I will be using my new Harbor Freight lift for the job. This work involves removing the gas tank, rear wheel, pumpkin, swingarm, and of course the alternator and reversing the process. Anyone wanting to see it, or just come by and kibbitz, I will have cold beer and whatever. You're welcome.
Ed Lee, 2945 Aero Lane, Lancaster, SC 29720 803-286-7930 home, 803-328-1888, office. Call me or Email me for directions and confirm you are coming. It may go over into Sunday to fully complete the work. I live in the country. Plenty of room to camp, son and his familiy unfortunately will use up the spare bedrooms.

Mark

Gotta make tracks
Bike
KTM 525exc
STOC #
And the better news is that Ed and his son get to ride until the gas tank is empty!!!
What a great excuse to go riding!!!

Here's hoping everything goes smoothly,
Mark

OP
OP

edlee

Motorcycle-ed
STOC #
Empty?

Mark, thanks for the good wishes. My son is coming up from Hotlanta, so at least HE will have the tank empty (I hope), but I will just be getting in from my road-warrior thing and just be waiting...unfortunately. I will be getting my riding in, however on the trip to WeSToc in Golden. That will be about 4k miles before it's over with.
Ed :biker:

IT'S A PARTY!!!!!!!!!Saturday August 5, we will be upgrading my son's 94 alternator to the 40 amp unit. We have the parts, we have the special tools, the instructions, and I will be using my new Harbor Freight lift for the job. This work involves removing the gas tank, rear wheel, pumpkin, swingarm, and of course the alternator and reversing the process. Anyone wanting to see it, or just come by and kibbitz, I will have cold beer and whatever. You're welcome.
Ed Lee, 2945 Aero Lane, Lancaster, SC 29720 803-286-7930 home, 803-328-1888, office. Call me or Email me for directions and confirm you are coming. It may go over into Sunday to fully complete the work. I live in the country. Plenty of room to camp, son and his familiy unfortunately will use up the spare bedrooms.

When is this? Has this happen?

I wouldnt mind seeing what you guys are doing since I need to do this too!

Mark

Gotta make tracks
Bike
KTM 525exc
STOC #
Last Aug....

Post up and you might find someone needing to do it in your area...

Good luck,
Mark

Top Bottom