Antigravity jump start harness

Red heat-shrink tubing. ;)
I thought of that, I've seen the colored lengths of the stuff at my supplier. But the stuff is expensive - and I'm trying to cut down on my inventory. I am retired, after all. I keep telling myself that. (Yesterday was a gorgeous ride, low 70's in the afternoon, not a cloud in the blue sky, and after a week of cold and rain virtually every day, appreciated all the more.)

I thought of that, I've seen the colored lengths of the stuff at my supplier. But the stuff is expensive - and I'm trying to cut down on my inventory. I am retired, after all. I keep telling myself that. (Yesterday was a gorgeous ride, low 70's in the afternoon, not a cloud in the blue sky, and after a week of cold and rain virtually every day, appreciated all the more.)

Harbor Freight carries heat shrink tubing at reasonable price.

John

All that's needed is a short length or three of heat shrink — each end and maybe in the middle. More pieces for a longer cable.

I have the XP-1. I also bought the harness to jumpstart my bike as it's much smaller than the clamps. I also have a battery tender cable. I think it's best to just separate the two. No point in trying to combine things. I do not leave the harness attached. It stays in the canvas storage bag. I can jump the bike while holding the harness on the battery terminals. No need to install.

Top Bottom