cjames431 ST1300 150,000 Mile Badge Joined Oct 17, 2014 Messages 106 Location Tacoma, Wa Bike 2010 ST1300 Aug 6, 2026 #1 I started with 2,486 on the odo in Oct, 2014. May I have the 150k award, please?
the Ferret Daily rider since May 1965 Honda 50,000 Mile Badge Honda 50,000 Mile Badge ST1300 100,000 Mile Badge Joined Feb 5, 2008 Messages 485 Age 76 Location sw Oh Bike 21 NC750 2026 Miles 012691 Aug 6, 2026 #2 Congrats. Big wheels keep on rolling.
Willsmotorcycle Ride more... ST1300 50,000 Mile Badge Joined Oct 26, 2020 Messages 593 Location Makefield Highlands PA Bike 16 ST1300P 20 K1600 2026 Miles 008498 Aug 6, 2026 #3 Way to go! I'm closing in on my 100k.
docw1 Bill Rankin Site Supporter ST1300 150,000 Mile Badge Joined Dec 3, 2004 Messages 1,873 Location Muscatine, IA Bike 2012 ST1300A Aug 6, 2026 #4 Great job. In another 50,000 you can get back to where you started.
Bikeric Joined Sep 5, 2018 Messages 171 Age 73 Location Newlyn, Penzance, Cornwall, UK Bike 2000 ST1100Y Aug 7, 2026 #5 Congratulations on your achievement.