Autocom Website

jfheilman

Site Supporter
Bike
2007 ST1300A
I would like to purchase a couple of things for my Autocom system. I went to the Autocom.UK website and noted it was not secure. Did not remember that from a previous visit. I also thought there was a specific site for purchases from the USA, but maybe I was remembering wrong.

So, is this the correct website for Autocom? http://www.autocom-shop.co.uk

Is there an autocom-shop.com.us site?

Thanks.

I went to the Autocom.UK website and noted it was not secure.
I use browsers that automagically upgrade to HTTPS, so yea, there is a secure version ... I suspect your browser does not upgrade.

I also thought there was a specific site for purchases from the USA,
I don't see a US version (or .com)... maybe you ordered from a reseller like RevZilla or eBay?

Shawn K

Professional Cat Confuser
Bike
GL1800
STOC #
Last I knew, Rocket Moto used to be the US Importer/Distributor for Autocom, but their operation seems to have been reduced to bare minimums (they don't even have a website anymore).

Honestly, I don't think there even IS an official US outlet right now. But I could be wrong.

What parts are you looking for?

OP
OP
jfheilman

jfheilman

Site Supporter
Bike
2007 ST1300A
Thanks gentlemen. I am using a MacBook Air with Safari. And yes, they still list Rocketmoto as a US vendor but I think he went out of business 2017 or so. I did buy the Autocom for my 2015 Wing from him as well as in interface to the wing's audio.

I don't think it was a US website as such but a US dollar website so, I'd see the price in dollars not pounds (or euros??).

OP
OP
jfheilman

jfheilman

Site Supporter
Bike
2007 ST1300A
On a side note, I was talking (chatting on here) with jfheath about an issue I was having setting up my SPA on the wing and he sent me a link to a SPA manual. The base in that link is what I was looking for.

To answer your questions. What I would like to purchase is a new Headset Extension Lead (straight) but they are out of stock. I don't specially need one right now. I keep spares of stuff since the local US vendor no longer exists just in case.

I think I have a spare lead but have not checked my spares box out in the trailer. I have a spare coiled lead that it brand new, so my needs are not "urgent". And I'd purchase a new microphone also. Just for another spare.

Top Bottom