Back pain?

Bike
Aprilia Atlantic 200
STOC #
I have suffered with back problems for many years. I originally hurt my back in about 1972 at work. I re-injured it in 1980 and suffered more. Buy 1993 it had improved and after I retired in '94 it got much better. Forward to a couple of months ago. I had read about a product that helped the inventor, a back pain sufferer and motorcyclist, NOT a doctor. My back was behaving but I am always aware that it could be a problem at any time. I like to ride long distances on my motorcycle and I purchased this product as a precautionary device.
On 1/18 while doing something quite ordinary, my back injury re-appeared. Immediately I thought "oh no, here we go again"..Many more YEARS of pain and reduced mobility.
I remembered the product I had purchased and never really used and I used it. Immediately I felt better. Today is 1/22 and as of right now I have no pain whatsoever. The product is called the back-a-line belt and I will wear it for a few weeks to insure my recovery.
I tell you this item is a miracle device. I have no connection with the inventor or his company. I am just a very satisfied customer and recommend the belt to anyone having lower back pain..ANYONE.
Go to http://www.backaline.com/ and check it out, read all the info and make up your own mind.

Oh yea, it feels real good while riding too 8)

Last edited by a moderator:

number9

Thanks for this post. My Dad who is 53 fell off his Caterpillar 777 Rock Truck several months ago and landed on his back. He has been "down" ever since. He has back pain just walking around the house and riding in a car. Dr says a lifetime of hard work has used his body up and any type of surgery wouldn't help. I may get one of these for him, although I am not sure he'd wear it much - he is VERY old-school, hard headed and a "man's-man".

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
dond
Bike
Aprilia Atlantic 200
STOC #
#9..I really should call you by name but?
I am very sorry to hear of your dad's injury. When I first heard of this back-a-line belt I thought..Snake oil!
I was wrong.

Wishing your dad pain relief and recovery,

Don
age 59

The minute I heard of Back-a-line, I ordered one. I have no regrets, the belt with the built-in lumbar support works for me. In fact, after a long ride, I continue to wear it just because it is comfortable (some minor tummy itch, oh well). :oops: My back still gets tired on long trips, but the back soreness just isn't there. Several of the guys who ride with me also got one. Your experience may differ but for $40 plus shipping I figured it was worth a try. I don't have a serious back problem like you Don, just some aches and pains that are aggravated by the encroaching years. For the price, I give it :) :) :) :) :) .

Top Bottom