Best battery and price for 2006 st1300

My battery is starting to die on me after a short 2 years. I need some more advice. I need a webb sight to get a reasonable gel battery for the 2006 st1300.It seams the 06 takes a special battery that most don't have and the Honda dealer wants 225.00 I will walk before paying that!!!Got any advice.?? Shouldn't they last longer than 2 years?? I left the key on with the lights long enough to put on my rain pants and it wouldn't start after having the lights on for two minutes

Just called Honda 1 year warranty.I not sure if I'm stupid or not but I went to the link and was going to get a Koyo or Odessey but can't find anyone that has it for the 2006

It hasn't been mentioned yet, so I'll do it. If you haven't, be sure to get a Battery Tender and plug the bike in whenever you return home. I think I've doubled my battery life using one. BTW, I believe that all years use the same battery. $225 is insane - I'd look for another dealer. + 1 on using the search function.

2005, 2006, 2007 all called for YZT14S..same battery on the parts fiche listed above? You sure they changed in 06?

Top Bottom