Best price for Dunlop RoadSmarts???

I just paid $156-rear, $129-front at CycleGear.com. These other guys beat 'em by some but they're local and I can get 'em mounted there. I think it's 20 bucks a pop for mount/balance. I'll know in a couple days when they arrive.

I just paid $156-rear, $129-front at CycleGear.com. These other guys beat 'em by some but they're local and I can get 'em mounted there. I think it's 20 bucks a pop for mount/balance. I'll know in a couple days when they arrive.

I mount and balance my own, so thats no factor to me. No one in town can even get close to the online prices.

Southwest Moto Tires:

Front $115.95

Rear $133.95

I didn't see prices for Two Brothers. I would prefer to support someone who is a member here.

Cycle Gear will mount anybodys tires no matter where you get them...So you could save some money up front and then take them there.;)

Cycle Gear will mount anybodys tires no matter where you get them...So you could save some money up front and then take them there.;)

Oh well. The other nearby shop that used to be good for this stuff is gone now. If I don't support the one that's still here, it won't be next time I go lookin' for it.

I've bought a fair amount of stuff there, they've always treated me well, and it's been hassle free.

Back
Top Bottom