BikeBandit Now that's fast delivery!

Don't usually post about great service but got to give props to BikeBandit for the delivery of the Metzler rear tire for my 1100. Actually placed the order Thursday afternoon around 4PM here on the east coast and the tire was at my back door the next day at 3PM. I was at work and checked my email and saw the notification and just assumed they had shipped the tire but I called my wife and she confirmed that it was already delivered. It is a Metzler Z6 and the manufacture date is October of 2018 so I think I'm good to go. But just wanted to share about their delivery service. Did order an air filter as well that has not been delivered yet but no rush on that as I only ordered it to get the "free shipping". Have a good Lords day!

OP
OP
usmalenurse
You missed my post : )

I did miss that.....was just browsing around and stumbled on the website while pricing.

Don-STOC237

STealer
Bike
Suzuki GSX1250FA-ST
STOC #
Many if not most of the good online tire dealers have tires drop-shipped by Parts Unlimited, which has warehouses in every major city. This is how they can offer fast and even free shipping.

It's a great service.

Bike
Honda 2009 DN-01
STOC #
Country of manufacture is stamped on the tire
I only asked because I ordered a Metzler Z6 for the front (a few years ago), it was manufactured in Germany.
Then ordered Metzler for rear, and to my surprise it was manufactured in China. Seems weird having different countries for front and back ...

I only asked because I ordered a Metzler Z6 for the front (a few years ago), it was manufactured in Germany.
Then ordered Metzler for rear, and to my surprise it was manufactured in China. Seems weird having different countries for front and back ...
I installed a BT020 2-3 weeks ago ... made in Japan.

Yup. And BTW, thanks [snip]
I checked the shipping tags for the tire I recently bought from BikeBandit - drop shipped from Tucker.

In Texas, we have three major distributors - Western Power Sports, Tucker Powersports, and Parts Unlimited (sister co. is Drag Specialties). I've bought stuff that gets drop-shopped from all three, which is great, cause I'm in Texas : )

Top Bottom