Bird Strike

So... good friend and fellow forum member JRob works at an airport and there is an official word for bird guts... it's called Snarge. It's scraped whenever an airplane/bird impact happens.

I just installed a ceramic coated exhaust and my left mid fairing interior had quite a bit of snarge, which took a good amount of time to remove... :sad:

So... good friend and fellow forum member JRob works at an airport and there is an official word for bird guts... it's called Snarge. It's scraped whenever an airplane/bird impact happens.

I just installed a ceramic coated exhaust and my left mid fairing interior had quite a bit of snarge, which took a good amount of time to remove... :sad:

When it hits your hot exhaust....does it smell like chicken...????? :rofl1:

Uhboy... now I'm haunted by a Dave Bowman impression: "...oh, its full of $h!t..." :wink:

One day back in the 60's, I was returning to WSMR from El Paso, TX, leisurely. Just enjoying the ride, looking at scenery, when I was struck in the mouth with a MOTH. I had to stop on the side of the road and spit out the most foul thing I have ever tasted in my life. I had no water with me. I must have been there for at least 15 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom