Bridgestone BT 32

I dont corner like a lot of you, but i was getting close to 9500 mi out of my 31’s. And, for less money. Loved the avon spirits too!

I just went to their website and used the contact form.
they don't make GT in the stock st1100 sizes non abs. 120/70-18 comes in the GT and works just fine in the front. Gt and non gt have the same load rating,

What's the general consensus on front mileage on an ST13? 2-1 to rear? Picked up my ST13 with T32 already on it, they have about 3500 miles and I have a 3500 mile trip coming up in a week that I'm considering taking the ST.

Figure I need to swap the rear, but the front? Hmmm thinking it'll go the distance.....? I swap my own tires with my own machine but still hate taking off good rubber as much as I hate putting back on old rubber for a short period of use.

Opinions?

I’m running the T32 GT series tires front and rear. 8K miles and the rear needs replaced but the front looks good. I ride back roads 60-70 mph and never have a passenger. The T32 wears better than Pirellis or Dunlops on my bike the way I ride. I’m pleased with them.

I’m running the T32 GT series tires front and rear. 8K miles and the rear needs replaced but the front looks good. I ride back roads 60-70 mph and never have a passenger. The T32 wears better than Pirellis or Dunlops on my bike the way I ride. I’m pleased with them.
Thanks appreciate the insight.

Shinko Raven , 5500 miles
Here’s some pictures of my shinko with 700 miles, they did warranty the tire by sending me a new tire but it will never be on my bike

Attachments

• IMG_9635.jpeg
    IMG_9635.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9634.jpeg
    IMG_9634.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9654.jpeg
    IMG_9654.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9634.jpeg
    IMG_9634.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9650.jpeg
    IMG_9650.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 6
Here’s some pictures of my shinko with 700 miles, they did warranty the tire by sending me a new tire but it will never be on my bike
I saw that but it looks to me like you ran over something , there are a couple of small cuts in the tire all in the same area. Tires are made of rubber and synthetic rubber blended. Old tires are susceptible to cracking, old tires tend to loose flexibility. That's why I asked for a pic of the production date. In another post you stated the tire had 500 miles , IMO. Glad you got the tire covered. shinko.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom