Bridgestone BT020 and BT023 Combo?

Bike
2006 ST1300
To all with serious input,

I currently have the Bridgestone BT020's front and rear tires mounted on my 06-ST1300. It is time to replace my rear tire and the front has many miles to go before I need to place it. I am considering mounting a new BT023 on the rear now and then on the front when it needs to be changed.

My question is, does anyone see a problem with the BT023/BT020 combonation I am considering until the front is replaced?

Personaly I don't perceive any significant problems, however your input would be much appreciated.

Steve

No problem, I mix tires all the time. All the ones for the ST1300 you can mix.

I'm currently running a PR2 on the front and BT023 on the rear.

While I haven't ever mixed tires like that there are plenty of people around that have. I thought about running my PR2 on the front and BT023 that I just got on on the rear but my front is nearing end of life and I need to replace the valve stem with on of the Kissan TPM stems. So since I have to take it off, break the bead, I might as well mount the tire. I will keep the PR2 as a spare for a while.

Thanks to all for your prompt replies. The BT023 rear tire will be here by Friday thanks to the local Suzuki dealer $125 + $15 mounting, that's a good deal. Local Honda dealer wanted $211 + mounting fee. Also 83deg. aluminum valves stems are on the way from Kurveygirl.com.

Steve :06biker:

Back
Top Bottom