Building a trailer w/pics

I came across a monorail trailer this weekend and it looks like I am finally going to get a trailer for the trips. My take is kinda different as I just happened across this trailer for next to nothing, it is designed to haul 1 motorcycle, but I am going to mount a rooftop carried to it, just need some outriggers of sort and it should be good to go, plus I can use it to haul a bike if the need arises, or use the carrier on the cage, man that is just to useful and my head is spinning:D Anywho the carrier is easily removed and this trailer folds up to sit just in the wheel width and the carrier can be hung on the wall. I am using one from Sears that looks like it will fit just perfect and still leave room for a cooler on the front, I also checked the weight and it is 225 lbs, and by going thru Mellows link on the larger Aluma trailer I see it weighs the same so I should be good to go.

What ya'll think

this trialer does not fold up but it looks exactly the same, hell if I was worried about theft I could fold it up in 4-6 min and take it in a hotel or whatever:D

So am I getting cheap and resourceful enough to fit in with the likes that are allowed on here-meant all in good fun, I would never insult a pie eater

PS for some reason I can not copy and paste from photobucket but here is a link to the trailer, sorry can someone post it up for me

the black fold up one, not diamond plate-that would just been to good tho'
http://www.radindustriesinc.com/motorcycle-trailers-stowaway.php#Monorail

Paul

I am working on this trailer and have some pics and a story to share but I use photobucket and normally I copy the image mumbojumbo and it will post the pic, but when I copy it and then come here to paste there is no paste option. Can someone tell me where I have screwed up at. As soon as I figure it out I can do a write up on a one of akind setup I think.

Yes I did get this from Drasco, David is a good friend and we did some horse tradin to get us both what we needed.

Thanks
Paul

I am working on this trailer and have some pics and a story to share but I use photobucket and normally I copy the image mumbojumbo and it will post the pic, but when I copy it and then come here to paste there is no paste option. Can someone tell me where I have screwed up at. As soon as I figure it out I can do a write up on a one of akind setup I think.

Yes I did get this from Drasco, David is a good friend and we did some horse tradin to get us both what we needed.

Thanks
Paul

i need some help with photobucket, any gurus out there

Top Bottom