Catching Odometer Numbers while Riding

Out to pick up a tag and go to the RTE today and turned 130k miles, of which mine are almost 10k since last year.
Kept an eye on the odometer and when it clicked over, I pulled to the side of the road to snap the pic.
ejeqa5e5.jpg

40k to go for the 50k award! ;)

OK I was trying to catch all of the numbers but dang I was riding on a twisty road and could not stop soon enough, but here is what I have. :D

ride.jpg

Here is the numbers the other way a couple of years ago.

miles.jpg

Last edited:
Very close. I was trying to catch that one also and noticed several hundred past...I guess we have to wait another 111,111 or so to get 234,567...

Very close. I was trying to catch that one also and noticed several hundred past...I guess we have to wait another 111,111 or so to get 234,567...

No it would be another 200,000 miles as the ST resets to zero at 200,000 ,miles. :D

Although not on my Odometer, but my overall mileage for the year today is: 23456!

ST-Owners-DailyMileage---23456.jpg

Just a couple of purposely catches on my 03 ST1100P since I have finally started riding again after a year lay off from the accident. First one was on 1500 mile trip to Big Bend and second on was on my way to OkieSTOC.

Attachments

• Speedo Catch.jpg
    Speedo Catch.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4729.jpg
    IMG_4729.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 18
I rolled 185,000 while at the very top of a Mt over pass in VT with a fantastic view point. Hogback's Mtn. But I not only lacked a camera with me, I also had a stranger riding with me to an RTE hot on my tail who might have thought I was a bit of a freak had I stopped to photograph my odometer. I enjoyed the moment though.

We'll forgive you this time, just don't let it happen again!

:worthless

I rolled 185,000 while at the very top of a Mt over pass in VT with a fantastic view point. Hogback's Mtn. But I not only lacked a camera with me, I also had a stranger riding with me to an RTE hot on my tail who might have thought I was a bit of a freak had I stopped to photograph my odometer. I enjoyed the moment though.

Heck everyone thinks I am strange :D but I fully understand the odometer reading thing. I cannot wait until I actually hit a number that is worth recording (currently only a shade over 14,000 on the ST so it may be a while). I wish you had stopped, I even had a camera with me!

Heck everyone thinks I am strange :D but I fully understand the odometer reading thing. I cannot wait until I actually hit a number that is worth recording (currently only a shade over 14,000 on the ST so it may be a while). I wish you had stopped, I even had a camera with me!

What this thread is, is not just milestones...I.e.; 25,000 or 50,000 etc, but any combination that is worth posting, like Bakerboy said.

Something like, what are the chances of hitting a number like...

I had 63,333 when I got home about a month ago. I even took a picture of it, I just didn't post it...:eek:4:

Here it is... Speedo-04-63333.jpg

Last edited:
Its ok Bob, we understand your shame in having so few miles on a bike. We love you anyways!

**ducking** and wondering if he can take a swing at me all the way from Cali???

I would never take a swing at you Karen....:bump

:angdev1:

Top Bottom