CC Rider

Bike
2009 ST1300
Wondering if anyone remembers the bike that Joe Nameth rode in the movie, for some reason I was thinking about it the other day, it was a kind of a cheeseball bike movie but had a few actors and a few bikes in it that were kind of interesting, if I ever see it again I'll record it.

sherob

Old Herder of cats.
Bike
21 HD FLHXS (SGS)
STOC #
"Eddie Reed owned a custom bike shop in New York back in the 60's. Back then nothing was store bought, you had to custom make every part. In 1971 Joe Namath made a bike movie called C.C. & Company. This photo was of Joe sitting atop Eddie's pan "CoCo Puff". It appeared on the cover of Esquire magazine in 1971 to promote the movie.".

It was a custom built bike w/ a HD Pan engine in it.

joe.jpg

OP
OP
Chris09
Bike
2009 ST1300
In the late 70s I worked for a couple of guys that ran a custom shop, one was my neighbor that would resand the clear off of every motorcyle mural he ever painted, I was 17 and I'd ask myself; why... what is the difference... the guy did great murals and great finishes, it was I suppose, the pursuit of perfection; here was a guy that took a 240 Z and put a 340 with a four speed and eleven inch discs, and... well...
I followed him driving that car one day through a traffic circle; I just picked up the 427 [for the third time] from corvette specialties; [could never get the white paint to match the white body; it was ivory, all you had to know, anyway] half way through trying to catch up with that 240 my automatic in the vette shifts and both rears break, never forget it.

OP
OP
Chris09
Bike
2009 ST1300
Joe Nameth was [I thought[ actually pretty good in that movie; It was cheesy, but so was everything. I'm trying to remember "Falcon Eddy" Joe Smith might have been his name; his nemesis in it; went on to a few good movies; rich man poor man and so on, but I thought Joe was really convincing in that biker role.

Top Bottom