CO: Tag

I just figured out its a 4 day weekend...maybe I can get it and send you the pics to move it

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I just figured out its a 4 day weekend...maybe I can get it and send you the pics to move it

or just photoshop it if it's just a faked deal? that would be the easiest way to not really play the game.

I going to try to do Independence pass via Black Canyon on Saturday... can someone pick this up? Anyone interested in tagging along? I usually go through Gunnison first but I am thinking of reversing it this time.

I going to try to do Independence pass via Black Canyon on Saturday... can someone pick this up? Anyone interested in tagging along? I usually go through Gunnison first but I am thinking of reversing it this time.

Weather permitting, I hope to ride Thursday (9/15)

Last edited:
This tag is waiting for a Goldwing I think, STs are having a hard time getting up that high.

This tag is waiting for a Goldwing I think, STs are having a hard time getting up that high.

Old... (32F)
62700bcea9afe62158bd8321208ff4fc.jpg

New... just a little ways down the hill. (60F)
d30468db2ae806d396e87cefaae88cef.jpg

Last edited:
I might have to relocate it closer to Ouray next week ;).... I miss the days of frequent tag moves (sans hide-n-seek)

:hat3:

My day off, the weather, and other things finally aligned and I got out on a nice ride...

Matching Chuck's tag:
attachment.php

New tag:
attachment.php

It is the US Marine Corps Memorial in Golden... Oohrah!

(Is it proper for someone retired from the US Army to visit there? :salute1: )

:lol:

Love that you flat out said where the tag is. Rather than this internet search crap to figure it out. Way to go John.

Glad that is appreciated. :yes: Seems a bit too often that tags are so obscure or nondescript that riders can't find the tag, decreasing the chances that someone can find and move it.

Glad that is appreciated. :yes: Seems a bit too often that tags are so obscure or nondescript that riders can't find the tag, decreasing the chances that someone can find and move it.

I love to participate in "Tag" vs. "Hide-n-seek"...

I'm out of town until the weekend or I'd be enroute to Golden ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom