CO: Tag

I almost went up there a few days ago but aborted the ride in favor of some mountain miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 Khris--I'm not a fan of the roads getting up to Ft Collins, Loveland, or other nearby city, so I've let this tag sit in favor of better rides [while the mountains aren't snowed in].

Regarding the dealership's upcoming move... Why not let 'Unique Rides' still be the tag at either location? It's still 'Unique Rides' either way. :shrug2:

Last edited:
Well - Unique Rides has moved to it's Loveland location. 2322 E. 13th St, across the street from Sonic and east of Walmart.
By the way - there are many other roads to Loveland from the south than I-25 :?

Attachments

• 20171005_111515s.jpg
    20171005_111515s.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 25
Old tag UniqueRides.jpgand in keeping with the season - Over the river and through the woods to GrandmasHouse.jpg to the new tag

I find that I will be able to get out more days now that I have been laid off. Just two month before I was going to retire anyway, so no big problem.
I can try to be Chuck's understudy.

:hat3:

Matching "Grandma's House":
attachment.php

Here's your new CO Tag:
attachment.php

Hurry, before the snow flies, eh? ;)

Nice move and great timing. Beautiful blue Colorado sky (just before a snow storm or two). It looks like it will be at least a couple of days before the roads are snow free.

Took a ride today. OLD TAG SAM_2956.jpg

NEW TAG SAM_2972.jpg

A little clue? Don't bet on it.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom