colonscopy

OP
OP
motomac
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
The first tests on my polyp left some doubt in the Doctor's mind, so he had it sent out to John Hopkins for a second opinion. For the first test the polyp was sectioned into 14 pieces. In one of the pieces a cancer center was detected. The Doctor told me he got all the polyp and any connecting tissue, but he wanted to make sure I was safe, so he forwarded the polyp and results to John Hopkins. The Doctor called me a few minutes ago and told me I was completely cancer free and had nothing to worry about. I already knew I had nothing to worry about, because he told me that last week, but now I know for sure. Thanks to all who prayed for me and wished me well. I do have to go for another colonoscopy in August.

JimSTer

Motorcycle "rider"!!
Bike
15 Yamaha FJ-09
STOC #
I'm sooooooooo glad to hear that Mac. Thanks for keeping us posted. And we'll see ya at Moonshine.

treemuncher

Vegetation Terrorist
Bike
'07 ST1300A
STOC #
I was slow to see this thread. I'm sure glad that everything came out clean and that the final report was all clear.

Two Brothers

Walking, Talking, and Smiling!
Great news Mac...I had to laugh at your description of this. I had a PET scan earlier this year and had to drink a small bottle of stuff. It was not tasty at all.

Guys and gals take it from me...if you don't like going to the doctor now, you sure won't like it if you get cancer. No FUN at all.

Y'all ride safe out there.

John OoSTerhuis

Life Is Good!
Bike
1991 SSMST1100
STOC #
Good news, Mac! Come celebrate with a piece of walnut pie at Breitbach's. Just had one last week, still as good as ever!

Warm Regards, John

Top Bottom