Continental tires

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Looks like this tire is available in correct sizes for the 1300, but not the 1100. New Enough seems to have the best prices.

I used to use Continentals on my 1500, Wing. Liked them fine. Tried a set of their "sport" tires on the VFR once, like riding on oiled snot!

Put a set on this winter. I can only speak to the performance in cold (between 32 - 45 degrees) and rainy weather. Sticks like glue. On cold wet roads traction was much better than Michelin Pilot Road, or the OEM Bridgestone BT20. Turn in much quicker than either of the the Bridgestone or Michelin. However it feels more twitchy at high speeds on the highway - however not unstable. Much easier to keep up with the sport bikes. Actually the tire is more stable when leaned over and it holds the line much better than the other two brands - feels like the bike is on a rail. I have been down to the footpegs in cold dry conditions, and no signs of the back tire stepping out or pushing the front tire.

Bike
2003 ST1300
Canyon Chasers wrote a very favorable review on their site. Just Google Canyon Chasers motorcyle and you'll read about the Conti Attacks. The are reasonably priced.

Top Bottom