Coolant leak

Bike
2012 Kawasaki C14
STOC #
I got it:eek:: I thought their was a write up somewhere on what to look for and what clamps need to be tightened. Any help?

Thanks.

STArnie13

R.I.P. - 2020/07/03
Rest In Peace
There should be several write ups on leaks on this site as several have had leaks. The clamps come loose or aren't tightened up at the factory or dealer. I haven't done it yet but it doesn't sound like a hard thing. Getting to some of the clamps sounds to be a bit tricky. :03biker:

OP
OP
Landon
Bike
2012 Kawasaki C14
STOC #
Thanks Mark! I found what I was looking for after I posted. I contacted the dealer and I am going to have them do it under warranty. I already have all the tupperware off the bike, so I told the service manager I could bring the bike in that way and he thought that was great. At least it is crappy weather here and I won't lose any good riding time. Another good reason to take the tupperware off in the off season and look things over, I will also clean it well before the tupperware goes back on...not until I get it back from the dealer though.

OP
OP
Landon
Bike
2012 Kawasaki C14
STOC #
Got the bike put back together where I could start it up and let it run to see where the leak was coming from. Weep hole...probably the water pump seal.

Top Bottom