CT: Tag

Nice ride, especially with the color changing. New tag

Attachments

• Tag_20141005_142 (800x600).jpg
    Tag_20141005_142 (800x600).jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 50
I hate to burst your bubble but that's the wrong k. Lemays location.... but I'll let it slide just to get this tag going again!

Good Grief, you are right.....sorry. I just thought the tag was there long enough for them to put up a new sign. Thanks for letting it slide.

Bruced... But then again, I knew that was coming. Great seeing you two yesterday.

Tag :
803c5318488e0a57c50537655b196e1a.jpg

Go find:
92fe5484254d4e7d2c94236d9720de06.jpg

I think this makes me the holder of all New England state tags.

Old-

New- hopefully Karen leaves this one so someone else can get it since it's a pretty cool place.

I know where that is. Too bad I'm at the last ride of the year in Stockton. If it's still there on my way home though.....

This cracks me up. The tag sits for months when it's nice out but in the dead of winter it gets moved all the time.

This cracks me up. The tag sits for months when it's nice out but in the dead of winter it gets moved all the time.

So I'm looking at all of the look-where-I've-ridden maps on your signatures, and thinking: perhaps the CT tag moves more in the winter because that's when you all stay closer to home? Clearly at SOME point you get out beyond the state lines... says a confirmed fair-weather rider from Maryland.

Just a thought...

Back
Top Bottom