Dad is gone

Bike
2015 Can Am Spyder R
STOC #
My father passed away last night at the age of 88. He was a great father, and we the family are thankful for his presence in our lives. He knew Jesus as his savior, and is resting in his arms now. He had a peaceful passing as we had prayed for. My mother is missing him, but knows he is jumping for joy at the sight of Jesus.

Sorry for the loss of someone so close, but joyed that he has moved to better things. The best to you and yours today.

Sorry to hear that Dave, thoughts and prayers being sent your way.

Dave, you and your family have my condolences and good wishes for strength and peace. I know about this kind of loss; we buried my Mum last week. She, and your Dad, are free and at rest now and that is a good thing.

Patty

Dave, nicely stated! Prayers for you, your Mom's, and your family's peace in this time, until once again you get to see him. :pray1:

Unbelievable! :(

Losing a loved one is never easy is it. Me deepest concolences to you and your family! I'll add everyone to my prayers!

May God be merciful to you all...

Dave,

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Maggie and I are keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

John

Back
Top Bottom