Did a dumb thing today..

Bug Dr.

Extroverted Loner
Great! If you buy a Harley Sisk will want to get his out of the garage too. What is this world coming to? :D
Mike

carpdm

Site Supporter
STOC #
I've owned a few Harley's over the last 20 years, logging over 50,000 trouble free miles. I still have a 2008 Road King. They have all been great bikes.

VFR

"Uncle Larry"
Dang!!!! Skip this section for a few days & look what happens.... Not to worry about being welcome at the campfire. We'll put that hog right in the middle of it..... Those things make a great fire!!! :D

Now--on a more serious note.....who really gives a @*%(#$%%@ what you ride??? Just make sure you get one with mufflers on it, is all we ask. And try to keep up, will ya???

Bike
1998 ST1100
STOC #
Keep your knees in the breeze, that's what matters! You will get tired waving at all the other Harley's. I've noticed when I ride my Harley everybody waves, when I ride the ST, mostly just other Sport Touring bikes and Wings wave. Weird... I wave at everybody. :)

Papa Doni

John
Bike
07 ST 1300
STOC #
Doug,
Ride what you want, who gives a crap about what others think, your camp fire "contributions" would be missed!!!
JC

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Doug let me me the voice of reason...Keep a Honda under ya...Or fear the wrath of Cartman....

Bike
BMW K1600GT
Doug,

I'm all for buy what moves you, but you really should at least TRY out that GTL before you dismiss it...

skidlid1300

Blacksheep Tribal Member
Bike
Schwinn
I go to them there fires and camp outs for the personalities I have missed over the long, never ending, God forsakin' winters. Just make sure you still find a place on the Harley for that lawn chair and a monogrammed Harley holder for that see-gar!!

OP
OP
Jammaman

Jammaman

R.I.P. - 2022/02/02
Rest In Peace
Ok just want to let you all know it's a done deal. I am now the owner of a 2013 CVO Ultra Classic. It and myself will be gracing as many ST events as I can attend. Of course there will have to be a HD dealer near by to perform crome realignment and fix problems....I assure you I am still an St'er to the core, and a will see if my jammies start a new trend...can't ya just see a bunch of guys on hogs replete in leather with jambes! Bob Donaldson, I will ride with you anytime, I will even bring a tow rope just in case the old gal dies! The pipes are mellow not loud, and yes Dave I may be able to get us into a whole new group of bars!

Ride safe and enjoyI

BDonald

R.I.P. - 2014/10/15
Rest In Peace
Bike
'12 Wing
Ok just want to let you all know it's a done deal. I am now the owner of a 2013 CVO Ultra Classic. It and myself will be gracing as many ST events as I can attend. Of course there will have to be a HD dealer near by to perform crome realignment and fix problems....I assure you I am still an St'er to the core, and a will see if my jammies start a new trend...can't ya just see a bunch of guys on hogs replete in leather with jambes! Bob Donaldson, I will ride with you anytime, I will even bring a tow rope just in case the old gal dies! The pipes are mellow not loud, and yes Dave I may be able to get us into a whole new group of bars!

Ride safe and enjoyI
I will be home in 2 days Doug.

OP
OP
Jammaman

Jammaman

R.I.P. - 2022/02/02
Rest In Peace
Great Bob ride safe when you get home we can take the ole gal out and put her through her paces....I look forward to your arrival, will be leaving shortly for FL then onto Seattle for 12 dAYS, Hope you are still planning on heading to OzStoc if so, lets ride together, along with anyone else that you may know is heading that way....I can only imagine the grief I will get from Mr Padden and the others... welcome back!

Doug

Bigmak96

R.I.P. - 2021/08/07
Rest In Peace
Bike
04 GL1800 Past tense
STOC #
Congrats Dougie! Can't wait to see it. And you too.

Bike
2004 ST1300/XR650L
STOC #
Congrats on the new ride Doug, you don't see someone getting a new bike and a Kermit chair all in the same year very often. Looking forward to seeing you this year!

Dennis

Dinkie Diesel

------------Jeff------------
Bike
2013 GL1800
There's gonna be some teasing royale going on over this. I'm getting 4-5 requests daily for some photoshop work.
It will be good to see a brand new Doug in the same ole image I have come to know and love.

Top Bottom