DIY Uni-Go ?

After seeing the plans and looking at a friends uni-go trailer
I have decided to fabricate several of the trailer chassis is I?m researching a different idea on the rear wheel with season a small torsion axel with the 8 inch trailer will and traditional hub with tapered bearings. I will seek my father?s wisdom on the fiberglass aspect of this project since he was previous in the fiberglass swimming pool business and rides a scooter so he could pull it. Joe I have installed several trailer hitch is on the links I?ve seen several photographs of S. T. trailer hitch is on several bmw is if anyone has a drawing for better photographs or one of the yen ago which is attached to an S. T. I would be interested in looking at a for coming to the Honda hoot that would be a plus since I live in Knoxville if not I guess is time for road trip

kreis

I stumbled across this one too...

docDownload.aspx

docDownload.aspx

Joe how much capacity are you wanting to have in a trailer .their several using car carriers as far as pulling one behind an st I think I would like to have a lower center of gravity the other thing is what kind of weight capacity are you looking for

kreis

Kreis I want it to have a convertible handle setup so i can unhook it and wheel it into the hotel like a trunk 18" wide 3'long and 18" high with a empty weight of less than 40#'s thats all

After seeing the plans and looking at a friends uni-go trailer
I have decided to fabricate several of the trailer chassis is I?m researching a different idea on the rear wheel with season a small torsion axel with the 8 inch trailer will and traditional hub with tapered bearings. I will seek my father?s wisdom on the fiberglass aspect of this project since he was previous in the fiberglass swimming pool business and rides a scooter so he could pull it. Joe I have installed several trailer hitch is on the links I?ve seen several photographs of S. T. trailer hitch is on several bmw is if anyone has a drawing for better photographs or one of the yen ago which is attached to an S. T. I would be interested in looking at a for coming to the Honda hoot that would be a plus since I live in Knoxville if not I guess is time for road trip

kreis

You going to start making these for purchase? I might just come check one out.

The Uni-go is 5 cu. ft. and I've had one before so it's a lot more space than you'd think. Should be more than enough room.

Back
Top Bottom