Does the Throttlemeister home page work for you?

All I get when I try to go to Throttlemeister.com is a page that says “Account Suspended”.

I see they are on Facebook so I assume theyre still in buisness?

The Cheese

Same result for me. Account suspended. I'm guessing they didn't renew their hosting.

CYYJ

Michael
Bike
None any more.
STOC #
That's kind of embarrassing for a company that prides itself on precision and attention to detail. :)

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #
Looked up the last cached copy of the main page. Here's what it showed:
==================================================
Motorcycle Cruise Control
Throttlemeister is entering Winter Business hours. During this time there will be limited phone support. Please E-Mail us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Find your fitment!

The Throttlemeister Motorcycle Cruise Control kits fit a wide variety of motorcycles and ATVs. Use our unique fitment guide to find your exact fit. Any questions, please call 414-464-6060

From the contact page:

Marker Machine Inc.
5240 N 124th St
Milwaukee, WI 53225-2999
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM Central
phone (414) 464-6060
fax (414) 464-9423
throttlemeister.com@gmail.com

Bike
2012 ST1300
STOC #
"After over 20 years in the motorcycle industry we are sorry to report that Throttlemeister is closing. We do have interest from several companies to acquire Throttlemeister and your contact info will be sent to them to respond to your needs. Thank you for being a loyal Throttlemeister customer." That's the reply from an email I sent regarding a replacement friction sleeve.

Bike
'83 BMW R100RS
STOC #
This is too bad as their product was good and I always did well by calling them on the phone. Their website responses were not strong as pointed out.

I do hope that someone picks up their business as their product does work nicely and is very robust.

Pete

fnmag

R.I.P. - 2020
Rest In Peace
Bike
'06 ST1300/Burgmn400
"After over 20 years in the motorcycle industry we are sorry to report that Throttlemeister is closing. We do have interest from several companies to acquire Throttlemeister and your contact info will be sent to them to respond to your needs. Thank you for being a loyal Throttlemeister customer." That's the reply from an email I sent regarding a replacement friction sleeve.
Thanks for the update.
I do hope someone 'takes over' Throttlemeister as it's a very good product.

Bike
'05 ST1300
STOC #
Check out the Kaoko. Similar to the Throttlemeister, and a bit better in my opinion. I've been using one for years. Easy to use, works as intended, extremely well made.

Bike
2010 ST1300
My throttlemeister rubs against the end of the rubber handgrip, while the Kaoko instructions say theirs should rub against the throttle tube. What do you do if the throttle tube ends just shy of the end of the handlebar? On my VStrom, the throttle/brake is pinned to the handlebar.

Top Bottom