DOES THIS COUNT ?????

Mark

Gotta make tracks
Bike
KTM 525exc
STOC #
That would probably count...

I'll leave checking the size of your butt to someone who knows you better...:rolleyes:

Mark

LonggoneST

LongGone ST
Bike
ST1300
STOC #
usmc on the license plate frame...
maybe he is training on tactical procedures....(with all due respect ..!)

tsp

OP
OP
ifly
What the heck happened and how did you plan on getting a clean photograph like that?
I have a friend who is a photographer and i wanted a picture for a shirt transfer and asked him to help me lean the bike over in a parking lot and take my pic sitting on it . He said lets just go ride and ill take your pic and then tilt it to look like your leaning way over. Long story short he did not have to tilt the pic to make it look like i was leaning way over . LOL . It did not scratch any paint and scuffed the pipe very little. Was not hurt and did not even scuff my clothes. I held on and stayed on the gas to keep it from high siding.

Attachments

Bike
2005 ST 1300
I have a friend who is a photographer and i wanted a picture for a shirt transfer and asked him to help me lean the bike over in a parking lot and take my pic sitting on it . He said lets just go ride and ill take your pic and then tilt it to look like your leaning way over. Long story short he did not have to tilt the pic to make it look like i was leaning way over . LOL . It did not scratch any paint and scuffed the pipe very little. Was not hurt and did not even scuff my clothes. I held on and stayed on the gas to keep it from high siding.

All I can say is,

1) glad your ok.
2) you be a wild man.;)
3)pushing this bike to its limits can have ill effects.
4) what a good photo. Very clear and right there. Bet you and your buddy were wondering *****:D

Blrfl

Natural Rider Enhancement
Bike
Fast Blue One
STOC #
You can tell from the tach that the bank angle sensors work! :D

Glad you're okay. Next time, stick to the peg scrapers like in the calendar.

--Mark

Bike
ST1100
STOC #
Good reason I keep forgeting the camea on rides, and please get some leather pants will you, lookin big assed is fine looking like minced steak is a different matter....lol
Paul

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Another is removed from the "I kept it Up" Club :eek::

Sorry to see you couldn't keep it up. At least you came out of it ok! :cool:

Top Bottom