Dude, You lost yer phone...

skidlid1300

Blacksheep Tribal Member
Bike
Schwinn
Coming home from work tonight, driving my truck, I was following behind a young kid on a Harley. He was all over the road, slowing way down trying to text while riding. He had the phone in his left hand, looking down at it, weaving all over the road. I backed off his tail, giving a lot of room between him and I. I continued to watch this ****** trying to text, and then his phone flew out of his hand. I had plenty of time to react, but.... OOOPS.... Ran over his phone. Heard it crunch under my tires. Oh well one less ****** on the road texting anyways... I smile just thinking of it...

Good aim!!!

But he'll probably have another before the day ends.
A phone is essential to life ya know!!!

Oh, I did! I can react in two possible ways. I chose the mode of contact one... LOL

I was hoping MOTO riders would have more sense than this...Must have stopped at too many Bar's before texting.
I see Cage drivers texting everyday on the road (and I live in a rural community)...usually in the left lane <5mph of speed limit!!! :mad:

Now I've heard it all.
Who in their right mind would think it's ok to text while riding much less driving.
Kudos for your good aim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I once saw a Harley rider talking on the phone with on hand ( no helmet of course) while negotiating a turn through a 6 lane by 4 lane intersection. I was impressed but secretly hoping he'd drop it. He could st least mount it on a ram ball and use a Sena like the rest of us. [emoji849] oh yeah, Siri works great for voice to text[emoji849]

I was hoping MOTO riders would have more sense than this...

Just goes to show that the number of wheels under your control have nothing to do with common sense integrity or just about any other human strength or flaw.

Two monkeys and a football:

cLKHGS.gif

and:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omET4Qq76_I&spfreload=10

And from the Scenes We'd Like to See Dept.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N1iw5Vdim8&spfreload=10

:bigpop:

I once saw a Harley rider talking on the phone with on hand ( no helmet of course) while negotiating a turn through a 6 lane by 4 lane intersection. I was impressed but secretly hoping he'd drop it. He could st least mount it on a ram ball and use a Sena like the rest of us. [emoji849] oh yeah, Siri works great for voice to text[emoji849]

Kinda need a helmet for that.....

That's nothing. I just got back from Mexico and they rode around with 2 year olds on the tank while texting and riding and lane splitting and running stop signs and anything else you can imagine! ATGATT was shorts, t-shirts and sandals.

Top Bottom