Euro Car Parts.

Bike
VStrom 650
Some good offers on at the moment for general stuff and also some really big discounts on car brake components if anyone's in the market. Brake discs at over 80% discount. Some WD products heavily discounted too.
Hope it helps.
Upt'North.

Bike
2006 ST1300
I noticed the same thing here- Rock Auto had a clearance online a while back, and since I was not working due to the virus, I did a lot of work on the Acura- new brakes, fluid, coolant, new shocks/struts all the way 'round, rebuilt calipers, plugs, etc....the old girl is purring now!

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
Some good offers on at the moment for general stuff and also some really big discounts on car brake components if anyone's in the market. Brake discs at over 80% discount. Some WD products heavily discounted too.
Hope it helps.
Upt'North.
There are times I wished I lived over on your side of the pond. Access to parts for my 1987 Scirocco seem much more plentiful over there (at least parts that aren't right hand drive specific...) Yes I can get them there and sent here, but the exchange rate makes it about double here and that's not including shipping and import fees / taxes.

Bike
2000 ST1100Y
STOC #
There are times I wished I lived over on your side of the pond. Access to parts for my 1987 Scirocco seem much more plentiful over there (at least parts that aren't right hand drive specific...) Yes I can get them there and sent here, but the exchange rate makes it about double here and that's not including shipping and import fees / taxes.
There is a thriving Scirocco owner's club over here that it might pay you to look at. A friend of mine has 2 at present....

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
There is a thriving Scirocco owner's club over here that it might pay you to look at. A friend of mine has 2 at present....
Yes, there seems to be a good amount of them in the UK/Europe, but very few in Canada. They never were much of a popular car in North America.

Top Bottom