Feb 26 - Monday's Coffee and Tawk

You just have led lights on the trailer correct? I have my admore topbox lighting just tapped into the oem wiring without any issues. I can't imagine the trailer is much more of a load but not certain.

He said his tail and brake is a single element bulb, not a dual. If so, then it's changing the voltage sent to the bulb to vary it's intensity. Kind of odd in my books, buy hey, whatever works.

He said his tail and brake is a single element bulb, not a dual. If so, then it's changing the voltage sent to the bulb to vary it's intensity. Kind of odd in my books, buy hey, whatever works.
My RT is similar, single LED circuit.. low/high intensity... we we also have a plug under the rear seat for connecting the topbox brake light and locking system. There's still several wires going to the rear light circuit I tapped into for signal/brake/running. I don't know how close the GS is to the RT setup.

You just have led lights on the trailer correct? I have my admore topbox lighting just tapped into the oem wiring without any issues. I can't imagine the trailer is much more of a load but not certain.
Oh yeah, that's another thing... this older trailer has incandescent lights for now (another LED project for another day) and not LEDs.
I'll call EC and Bushtec today for next steps.

Morning all....
Thanks Nick for the start up.

It's Monday, a day like any other day....... except it is sunny for a change. Yay.

No plans, so I got that going for me.....

On the subject of Young Frankenstein, it came out when I was in fifth grade and was my first R movie. Mom didn't know the rating when she let me go with a group of older kids...... Still laugh when watching. The way the horses would react when the castle keepers name was mentioned. And of course.."what knockers!".

Go have a day, just don't use the Abby Normal brain for transplants......
T

Morning Nick & All from a mostly sunny day in Southern Utah!

Currently it is 47F, heading for 56F. Winds have been blowing all night, right now they are from the SSW @ 9, but later we could see them at 21 to 27mph. We are expecting a storm to hit tomorrow.

One of Chris's Las Vegas cousins & wife are coming tomorrow. His wife wants to do some quilting with Chris. I'm not sure how I'll be entertaining him in the meantime.

Chris made us some boiled eggs for breakfast, which also included toast, bacon and OJ to wash it all down. Pepsi will come later.

Anyone :bl13:, have a great day on the roads! :hat3:

Back
Top Bottom