Good website for places to stay while travelling

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
Ask her someday, about Canadian Bob (retired, sold everything, no home to go to) a total stranger, who wouldn't leave after 2 weeks, even when asked. Then stayed another 2 days after being not so politely told to leave by her. :rofl1:
Very un-Canadian like for sure! :(

OP
OP
paulcb

paulcb

- - - Tetelestai - - - R.I.P. - 2022/05/26
Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #
PAUL,

Really sorry about the thread hijack; it's winter, I'm old, I forgot what we were talking about, and the dog ate my homework.

Tom
What thread hijack, I like the stories? Wait, what's this thread about?

Bike
2005/06/07 ST1300
Very un-Canadian like for sure! :(
In true Canadian fashion, on behalf of all Canadians, We are Sorry. Sorry for saying Sorry but that's the way we are so sorry for the long apology. :rolleyes: Anyway, now that this is out of the way... True, very un-Canadian of that Bob. False...All Canadians don't dwell on saying sorry, they may just be polite. False...Canadians say "eh" often. Maybe a few of them do... hey y'all? Ands now back to the post, that is a really cool site!

Bike
2005/06/07 ST1300
I actually have a serious question about this site and the people hosting. Is this where riders can contact the host, stay within the parameters of the host, and then is it a pay it forward thing, or some money is passed, a gift, or just being great friendly motorcycle enthusiasts to meet folks? I feel that I would need to bring a nice bottle of something or a gift to show my gratitude.

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
I actually have a serious question about this site and the people hosting. Is this where riders can contact the host, stay within the parameters of the host, and then is it a pay it forward thing, or some money is passed, a gift, or just being great friendly motorcycle enthusiasts to meet folks? I feel that I would need to bring a nice bottle of something or a gift to show my gratitude.
From one who has hosted you on multiple nights............. Darn tooting you better bring a bottle of something.....!!!!:rofl1::p:woohoo:

Bike
2007 ST1300
Love this thread, Love the map, love the hospitality idea. I don't think I could ever do it though because I am always in the middle of no-where and my middle name is Bob.

Top Bottom