ST1100Y
Site Supporter
Yeah... got an assignment... lucky me...

probably an '85, but data on Suzuki's is pretty sketchy...
"customer complaint": fuel gauge not working (almost failed MOT for that...)
Long story short: someone tinkered with the fuel gauge, allegedly installed a new pointer...
I found that its now dropping instead raising when you flick the key to ON...
I'd like to avoid burning up the instrument coils, hence in search of a proper wiring diagram or even a photo of the backside, showing the wires...
The completely stuck/seized fuel petcock is another issue to attack...
I'd rather have a new one + gasket around before even touching it...
TIA...

probably an '85, but data on Suzuki's is pretty sketchy...
"customer complaint": fuel gauge not working (almost failed MOT for that...)
Long story short: someone tinkered with the fuel gauge, allegedly installed a new pointer...
I found that its now dropping instead raising when you flick the key to ON...
I'd like to avoid burning up the instrument coils, hence in search of a proper wiring diagram or even a photo of the backside, showing the wires...
The completely stuck/seized fuel petcock is another issue to attack...
I'd rather have a new one + gasket around before even touching it...
TIA...