Woodchuck (Lyle) Joined Aug 31, 2011 Messages 61 Age 62 Location Brampton Ontario Canada Bike 2018 BMW K1600GTL Aug 5, 2026 #21 thanks for all the find wishes had a great day with the girls. Thank you
Wilcox Bill Joined May 9, 2007 Messages 8 Location Warriors Mark, Pennsylvania Bike 2007 ST1300A Aug 5, 2026 #22 Happy birthday Lyle!
Gizmo Dean Joined Mar 21, 2009 Messages 157 Location Waterloo Region (Canada) Bike 2014 Yamaha FJR Aug 6, 2026 #23 Very belated birthday wishes! Or I could pretend I'm 300+ days in advance
Woodchuck (Lyle) Joined Aug 31, 2011 Messages 61 Age 62 Location Brampton Ontario Canada Bike 2018 BMW K1600GTL Aug 7, 2026 #24 not on the forum much, I see there's a RTE in NY in a couple weeks I'm thinking about. Problem is not enough day off to do stuff. 3 more years and that will change to $$$$
not on the forum much, I see there's a RTE in NY in a couple weeks I'm thinking about. Problem is not enough day off to do stuff. 3 more years and that will change to $$$$