Harley Davidson '09 prototype. Uh huh.

Items that should be for sale: "Tired of your friends hounding you for wearing ATGATT? Now you can get HardleyAlike TM, the gear that you wear over your real gear! For five easy payments of ony $199.99, you get: ChapsAlike, HairbowlAlike (now with 'do-rag' and a real, fake, DOT sticker), and OpenvestAlike. Fit in! Be admired! Conform to the herd! It's OK, if you're only foolin'." :rolleyes:

Marshal

Last edited:
Items that should be for sale: "Tired of your friends hounding you for wearing ATGATT? Now you can get HardleyAlike TM, the gear that you wear over your real gear! For five easy payments of ony $199.99, you get: ChapsAlike, HairbowlAlike (now with 'do-rag' and a real, fake, DOT sticker), and OpenvestAlike. Fit in! Be admired! Conform to the herd! It's OK, if you're only foolin'." :rolleyes:

Marshal

But everyone I have spoken to wears that stuff for the individuality. :rolleyes:

Ray

You guys laugh all you want, leather was around LONG before the NEW stuff, and I can tell you that good leather does a pretty dam good job in keeping the rash off....... for us bald guys the do rag helps keep sun off and sweat and dead skin out of your helmet. Most things we wear have a reason.

You guys laugh all you want, leather was around LONG before the NEW stuff, and I can tell you that good leather does a pretty dam good job in keeping the rash off...

:worthless

825_1.jpg

As long as you don't have to sit down after sliding down the road. Also keeping in mind the lack of armor.

Sorry. ATGATT does not include chaps. :rolleyes:

Ray

825_1.jpg

As long as you don't have to sit down after sliding down the road. Also keeping in mind the lack of armor.

Sorry. ATGATT does not include chaps. :rolleyes:

Ray

But...but... what about the fringes? Don't they do something? Anything?

Back
Top Bottom