Honda Cafe ala 83 SilverWing

Gorgeous! Bet it looks even better in person. Go for it, Col.
I would but I'm no Jay Leno. There is only one reason I buy a bike and that's to ride it.

I kind of made the decision that I've reached my limit and in order to buy another bike I have to get rid of one. That's why when I got the Explorer I got rid of the Sprint. The only exception is the Valkyrie, which on the rare occasion my wife likes to be a passenger, that's her choice. When comparing this GREAT bike with my Ducati Multistrada (current bike I've ridden the least in the last year), frankly I'd rather ride the Multi.

Those old flying V motors make for very cool cafe racers. I've been tempted several times lately by a CX500 that keeps popping up on our local craigslist but I have to finish my KZ400 cafe project before I dive into any more new projects.

Those old flying V motors make for very cool cafe racers. I've been tempted several times lately by a CX500 that keeps popping up on our local craigslist but I have to finish my KZ400 cafe project before I dive into any more new projects.

My buddy, of course, would say go with the 650 :). His was cheap when he bought it for the project and had only 15K miles on it.

Thought some of you might enjoy the before picture; quite an improvement :)

photo.JPG

That's very, very nice..... and if I had the money I would buy it and bring it over here...... and RIDE IT!

Soooo cool......

That just looks so good... I would bet it rides really well and would still be good on fuel, not that fuel would be a barrier to riding it........

But I haven't, so I won't.....:(

Park it next to a Gen X,Y or Z bar and it will sell in a heartbeat. When ever I go to local antique motorcycle shows, the Hipsters are all over these bikes..

Beautiful bike btw?

Not much to tell other than Ray's friend Kevin liked his bike so much he built his own Turbo one. I like the look of Ray's better and it actually runs as strong as the Turbo.....

Tom

I kinda like the looks of Ray's better, too, from a distance anyway. But I'd sure like to get a closer look at the other, just to check out the plumbing. I still like both of them.

If this bike were closer to me I would buy it in a hot second. One of the cleanest builds that I have seen. How long would it take me to get to Florida from Arizona? Maybe meet half way? Someone buy this bike so I don't have to lust after it please.

Back
Top Bottom