Hondas New Vultus

Pearls before swine Tom, it's just easier to call it stupid and ugly.

Now knowing a little of the background (didn't know before) I do agree it is a performer and well made. I just don't care for how it looks. Plenty of ugly looking machines are out there doing great things expanding the world of speed records and performance. I would think it would be scary, at least at first, to be that low to the ground "in" the CG with the engine directly in front of your ... :eek:

Now knowing a little of the background (didn't know before) I do agree it is a performer and well made. I just don't care for how it looks. Plenty of ugly looking machines are out there doing great things expanding the world of speed records and performance. I would think it would be scary, at least at first, to be that low to the ground "in" the CG with the engine directly in front of your ... :eek:

....... when I took the first picture I posted at Barber's I thought it looked pretty amazing (and still do), agreed the history is important and that's why it is in the museum :).

Then, there's the Britten ......
Barbers+05+022.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Britten#Motorcycle

Last edited:
Now that's an amazing mc..........................ff

Since I've taken this thread waaay off track ....... the most amazing motorcycle I've ever seen wasn't in a museum. My wife and I were at a BMW rally in Santa Barbara and saw what appeared to be a BMW/ sidecar rig. It was a fake K100 engine with a normal Mazda Rotary engine, that has since morphed into a 325HP twin turbo rotary engine, which was actually in the sidecar. Owner/ builder was a retired aero-space engineer with (obviously) too much time on his hands ...... flat out amazing, beautiful, crazy, .....

redrotohak1.jpg

004.jpg

009.jpg

http://www.rotohak.com/index.html

Last edited:
Re: New Honda

Designed by scooter people........no concept of what a mc should be or do...........unfortunately I think that's the only kind of designers they have at Honda any more................ReVoltus...............no, would not buy........................2 cents..........................................ff

Re: New Honda motorcycle NM4 for 2015

All I can say is "WOW" to that!! Looks like a recliner with a motor in it! Not my cup of tea.

Back
Top Bottom