How to get face shield off Aria XD??>

Bike
ST-1300, Tiger XC
Can anyone tell me how to get the face shielf off my Aria helmet? Just simple instructions would be great.

I want to replace it.

Thx,

Can anyone tell me how to get the face shielf off my Aria helmet? Just simple instructions would be great.

I want to replace it.

Thx,
The URL for Arai Support is: http://www.araiamericas.com/Support.asp?page=support/techman.asp. Or just click on "PLAY" below to play the videos from this page.

SHIELD CHANGING INTRODUCTION >>PLAY>>

SUPER ADSIS? FULL-FACE SHIELD CHANGING >>PLAY>>
Applies to models: RX-7R Series, Quantum Series, Signet Series, and Renegade.

SUPER ADSIS? OPEN-FACE SHIELD CHANGING >>PLAY>>
Applies to models: SZ Series.

SUPER ADSIS? MOTO-GP RACER FULL-FACE SHIELD CHANGING >>PLAY>>
Applies to models: RX-7R Series, Quantum Series, Signet Series, and Renegade..

Marshal

OK, one more question: Is is possible to get at the inside of the shield guide/friction mechanism? Do the covers on either side of the helmet come off easily?

My problem is that my face shield has lost the friction needed to keep it up when I want it to stay. So it's either the shield wear, or the friction mechanism inside the side covers.

thx,

OK, one more question: Is is possible to get at the inside of the shield guide/friction mechanism? Do the covers on either side of the helmet come off easily?

My problem is that my face shield has lost the friction needed to keep it up when I want it to stay. So it's either the shield wear, or the friction mechanism inside the side covers.

thx,
The covers come off, but the locating tabs also break easily. Try asking a local shop to show this to you.

Marshal

Back
Top Bottom