Is Bygdawg still in business ?

Bike
'06 ST1300A
My only problem with my buddy Jay is when I spent the night at his house he maid me stay in a room that had Alabama football paraphernalia all over the room. He knew I was an Oklahoma Sooner Fan. I’ll get him back someday!!! I enjoyed every minute of it though. He’s good people!
yeah, and you know what the kicker is? He's not even an Alabama fan. He decorated it just for you.

:rofl1:

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
yeah, and you know what the kicker is? He's not even an Alabama fan. He decorated it just for you.

:rofl1:
You must not know Jay. This guy bleeds Alabama red or Crimson if that is what they call it. I should have put an Oklahoma Sooners blanket and pillow on his bed when he stayed at my house a couple of years ago! I just couldn't bring myself to doing it. He is without a doubt one of the good guys around here! Beware of the flask he brings with him!!!

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #
My only problem with my buddy Jay is when I spent the night at his house he maid me stay in a room that had Alabama football paraphernalia all over the room. He knew I was an Oklahoma Sooner Fan. I’ll get him back someday!!! I enjoyed every minute of it though. He’s good people!
You do know there are two former Texas Tech coaches on staff so I'll have to be an Oklahoma fan too. Where are my meds?

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #
You must not know Jay. This guy bleeds Alabama red or Crimson if that is what they call it. I should have put an Oklahoma Sooners blanket and pillow on his bed when he stayed at my house a couple of years ago! I just couldn't bring myself to doing it. He is without a doubt one of the good guys around here! Beware of the flask he brings with him!!!
He even drinks red whiskey. That is dedication.

Bike
2012 PCX150
aaaand..here it is installed. Gives a new guy like me some peace of mind. Bygdawg.pngBygdawg.png
Some claim these reduce pillion foot space. Looking at the fitted product one wonders why the designer didn't set the bars further back, there's still 10mm or so between the bar and pannier at the top and more at the bottom, or would that interfere with pannier removal?

Top Bottom