Isle of Man TT Race Video

JPKalishek

Armadillo Kicker
Bike
2 '91 ST 1100
looks like one of Lokk9's many vids. They are from various years, with a large helping of 2010 and the movie TT3d On The Edge, and he has them running from a minute or so up to about 10. Many folks were stealing them outright. I see the IOMTT official site has used a few of his as well.
Good racing this year too. New lap records (Mikey Dunlop set two on his screaming fast BMW, then Anstey smashed it with a last lap flier of over 132mph), sadly Two racers dead , and William Dunlop had a nasty crash in the Senior.

John OoSTerhuis

Life Is Good!
Bike
1991 SSMST1100
STOC #
Coverage on Velocity channel this year was great! Just finished watching the last segment I'd recorded a few minutes ago. Mike had to pass the site of his brother's wreck moments after it happened, not knowing how bad it was...

The onboard camera footage is just amazing!

John

Bike
1984 Shadow 700
I use Apple TV, and on Sat mornings I often sit with my cup of coffee and surf Vimeo and these videos.. there are tons of them, and the vid quality on Vimeo is much better then Youtube. Makes for a GREAT day!

Bike
2019 Goldwing Tour
Awesome, had to watch the trail ride on that's ite also... Nice.
Thanks for posting.

OP
OP
Shuey

Shuey

Site Supporter
Bike
FJR1300 ES, 2018
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
Awesome Dave. Thanks for adding it to the mix. I've already watched this one 3 times now, first to take it all in, then to watch the line he takes. Best I've seen on a video at using the whole road . . . edge to edge. The discussion about birds was also interesting.

Shuey

dduelin

Tune my heart to sing Thy grace
Site Supporter
Bike
GL1800 R1200RT NC700
2024 Miles
STOC #
Awesome Dave. Thanks for adding it to the mix. I've already watched this one 3 times now, first to take it all in, then to watch the line he takes. Best I've seen on a video at using the whole road . . . edge to edge. The discussion about birds was also interesting.

Shuey
I've listened many times trying translate Irish to southern English :)

JPKalishek

Armadillo Kicker
Bike
2 '91 ST 1100
I've listened many times trying translate Irish to southern English :)
Joey is the first person I saw with subtitles from English to English while on an English TV show. Somewhere I have the whole thing iirc in 3or 4 parts.
There was a good interview, then the lap. ("I've hit a few birds there, not sure if they lived")
Somewhere I also had the race (Ulster GP I think) where Joey on a 750 V4 out rode Jeffries on an R1 Yammy.
There is a movie out too called Road, about Joey, Robert, and Micheal and William. It is not on this side yet, and likely will be on DVD soon.

Last edited:

JPKalishek

Armadillo Kicker
Bike
2 '91 ST 1100
This one is cool as it puts you onboard with Michael Dunlop
I was going to add this once I got home from work (now) but you beat me to it. And those aren't some slow pokes he blasted by either. One is McGuinness. Until this past week the lap record holder.

Bike
2006 ST 1300
What's amazing is going from a sunny road to the shaded parts as often as the do. Can you imagine what their pupils look like?

All I can say is these guys have some skill!

And balls...

Brian

Bike
2019 Goldwing Tour
These vids are awesome. I've posted this one before...it's my favorite...Michael's fast uncle Joey on his Honda narrating half a lap accompanied by the sound of 4 cylinders arranged in a V. No angry bees here.
AWESOME! thanks for sharing. This might be my favorite one.
That V4 sound is fantastic.

Top Bottom