Just joined the forum

OP
OP
Chris09
Bike
2009 ST1300
Ackshully, I didn't miss that - just figured they were removed, for whatever reason.
You did get them with the bike, dincha @Chris09 ?
Yeah I did, I got those and the Pan American is it, top box whatever it's called. Also a second heated corbin seat, with a little bug like trunk, looks really sharp and as comfortable as hemorrhoid's on a gravel toilet seat [ smart, now no one will buy it] Highway pegs, side tip over bars, grip covers, not heated but a friend pointed out they are accessories, throttle lock thing, a couple small added fog lights.
In my opinion I may have paid pretty good for this, got saddled with, well a saddle that I didn't need, but it was one of those points where I felt like first of all, a better one is not coming down the road, I was invited to ride an 1100 over twenty years ago and was impressed but kind of left it on the never gonna happen burner. The new tires, major maintenance, fluids inspection at that little more than broken in and everything seems to work moment on an evolved proven not very changed year over year because everything is the way its supposed to be already bike. There was no evidence of brake application on the rotors, proportioned abs, the fairing and windscreen might get you back home in some level of safety and comfort when the ***** starts.
I watched a good video of a guy promoting the idea of trying to find the best one you can and he seemed to believe that if you're just back and forth to 6500 or so it doesn't really matter a lot. But, as everyone knows they stopped making them.
My seller had some local interest and a dealership was interested as well. I figured the dealership would have offered him 7k, he'd say forget it but they'd have the bike within a month.

Sadlsor

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300A
STOC #
The Corbin heated saddle that you don't like, and that little bug like trunk are worth some $$ in the For Sale section.
Some, including me, find the Corbin saddle not uncomfortable, and need the heat.
The trunk is the Corbin Smuggler, now discontinued and thus also desirable to some.
If you want or like neither of these, take pictures, post in For Sale, and instantly reduce the price of your purchase.

Bike
1&2&3-2005 ST1300ABS
2024 Miles
STOC #
Welcome to the board from your neighbor.
Stop by one day and I'll let you know you who is naughty and nice on here.
All the people so far that posted above me are top notch people.
Come to think about it, there is no bad on this forum, just a bunch of great people and a great moderator.:thumb:

Top Bottom