Just joined your group Introducing myself and my Bike

Live work and Ride in South east Queensland Australia Eastern seaboard about 1/2 way
gretest riding weather on the planet and we have a lot of varying roads Twisties Wide open and Long distance rides Our state of Queensland is big and if i head west about 8000km till i meed the west coast
Anyhow i ride a 2005 ST1300a Just purchased it with 40,000 km needed a litrtle TLC new keys seat and a few accessories
i also ride a road trail bike and this is my daily knockabout

Attachments

Oh yes, welcome to the sight. If you get a chance ride up to Washington and enjoy the roads and company. Got water wing option? Maybe if you get going real fast and use sand paddles.

Bike
2000 ST1100Y
STOC #
Welcome from Cornwall UK! Nice looking bike you have there, hope you get loads of Smiles from her. I have family in Cairns and hired a BMW 650 whilst over there to explore on. As you say, fantastic roads, especially from Cairns to Port Douglas.

Sadlsor

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300A
STOC #
Hi Timbo, nice find. The bike looks sharp!
As I'm half a world away, I'll have to make do reading the Ozzie ride reports on ADVrider.
You have a great big land down there for exploring.
Welcome in!

JohnConner

Site Supporter
Bike
18 Goldwing Tour DCT
Welcome to the group! You will find a lot of good information about ST's here, and a lot of friendly people.

JohnConner
:bluegw::usflag1:

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
Welcome aboard, Timbo! That's a very nice ride - great colour and I'm impressed with that seat, too!
May it bring you many miles of smiles!
I, too, have family in Oz, but not near you - they're in Melbourne.

Patty :canflag1:

Terminator2

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300
Greetings (80 miles from Lake Tahoe California). I'm lovin that blue color. Happy for you. Many safe/fast miles.

Top Bottom