LA: Tag

Bike
'07 ST1300
STOC #
Short answer, no.

My simple explanation, both pictures need to be taken after the previous tag was posted, in other words no file photos.
Both pictures need to be posted before the next player posts his/her pictures to avoid being "Bruced"
In other words you can't hold a tag by posting a single picture of the current tag, if another player grabs it and a new tag you are out..

Bike
2003 GL1800
OLD
UL Monroe Warhawks Stadium
20131102_132645.jpg
NEW
20131108_133907.jpg

OK. I realize that this new tag is not very hard, or maybe even original. However, being an alumni of another "Louisiana" college, I felt it was my duty to bring this tag home. :D

Last edited:
STOC #
Oh well Ok. Call me next time.
I live a couple of blocks from Cajun Field.
Going to Stagecoach I presume? I won't be there.

Happy new year.

Bike
2003 GL1800
Geez Mac, how did you come across this one? My GPS led me on a wild goose chase. It ended up being about 2 miles away from GPS spot.

Old--Greensburg, LA. I have been twice before. It's a blink and miss town.
greensburg.jpg

New
tag2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
motomac
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
When I was headed for the MS tag, my GPS took me through this little burg and I saw a sign for an elementary school and took that road. Never did find the elementary school.

OP
OP
motomac
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
It was a bit chilly in west TX this AM, was nice and sunny all the way across TX. Got strange looks from folks when i walked into Walmart in shorts and T-shirt.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk -

Bike
2003 GL1800
Stay safe Mac. The freeze we had here last Friday and Saturday closed a lot of bridges and roads. The Atchafalaya Basin bridge on I-10 was closed for about 24 hours. Us southerners don't know how to deal with ice. There may be a repeat on (edit) Tues. Keep an eye on the news. KATC.com is local and one of your best bets for current and accurate information.EDIT: Basically almost (if not) all routes to cross the Mississippi River were closed in south Louisiana Friday and Saturday.PS, Have you already determined where the tag is?

Last edited:
OP
OP
motomac
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Stay safe Mac. The freeze we had here last Friday and Saturday closed a lot of bridges and roads. The Atchafalaya Basin bridge on I-10 was closed for about 24 hours. Us southerners don't know how to deal with ice. There may be a repeat on (edit) Tues. Keep an eye on the news. KATC.com is local and one of your best bets for current and accurate information.EDIT: Basically almost (if not) all routes to cross the Mississippi River were closed in south Louisiana Friday and Saturday.PS, Have you already determined where the tag is?
NO problem with where it is. I should be through there Wednesday or Thursday, depends on the weather conditions here in NW FL.

OP
OP
motomac
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #

Old tag.

New tag.
Hint: This tag is just down the road from Delta Downs.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk -

Last edited:
Top Bottom