Laminar Lip out of business?

That's very sad. I'm not aware of the status of Laminar Lip, and it can be concerning when a business you're familiar with appears to be facing challenges. To get a more accurate update on their situation, you might consider exploring 10DLC Registration or conducting some online research. This can help you gather more information about whether they are still in operation, have changed their business model, or have other developments. Staying informed about the businesses you engage with can provide you with a better understanding of the products or services you rely on.

Last edited:
Bike
1994 Honda ST1100
Can anyone confirm this? can no longer get on their website, seems to be they're not around anymore. I really wanted to get a laminar windshield. But guess I may have to try another route, which may be an MRA Vario. fed up with the turbulence and buffeting ruining my enjoyment. Not interested in clearview for the most part.
Yes, they did close their doors. From my discussion with them apparently someone in Australia bought their remaining inventory and pricing definitely reflects the limited supplies available.

Regarding the Scotch tabs supplied by Laminar, what specifically are they called ? I'd like to get some to have on hand for the Lip -
I remember someone saying that Amazon has them, so I searched there, using "Scotch locks, etc.. No luck.
Thanks...
My lip has blown off so many times when a semi goes by in the opposite direction because they are so worn out. Instead refreshing with scotch locks I went with mechanical attachment (using the oem swell nuts for the stock windshield) which it is much more stable in windblasts and no more searching on side of highway for the lip.

Bike
'04 ST1300 Blue STar
Instead refreshing with scotch locks I went with mechanical attachment
I am adding ss fasteners as well,, although I have never had the LL come off under way,,, I can see it happening with speed and turbulence. I will keep the 3M duo-locks,,, as they are convenient,, and allow for easy cleaning. But I think that the stainless hardware can be arranged so that it allows for quick and accurate placement,,, then the 3M patches hold the LL in place, while a safety nut (2) is applied on the back of the windscreen. Should work like a charm,,, will post photo's,, cheers, CAt'

Top Bottom