LDComfort and the world in 2020

RocketMan

so many roads...
Bike
2012 ST1300A
STOC #
Got this from a friend who found it on the book of faces.

I placed an order for some items this morning and within an hour got a shipping notice (at least the label was created)

Mario has always been a big supporter of WeSTOC and many people here love his gear.

Bruce

Many riders know why LDComfort is different and how the fabric keeps you dry. For many years I have made top quality products that out perform any other on the market. Times have often been tough for us to keep going and the recent situation in our country and the world has only made things more difficult. It's been over twenty years since I started LDComfort and I am happy I was able to help riders break their personal records and some riders set new world records. In order for me to continue I must make some drastic changes and turn to other markets for some income. We have a great sewing production facility where many different products could be manufactured. I'm telling you this as a precursor to any announcement but take heed: If you like your LDComfort and want some more, you better order soon before the page is turned to end this chapter. Big Hugs...Mario.

I'm telling you this as a precursor to any announcement but take heed: If you like your LDComfort and want some more, you better order soon before the page is turned to end this chapter. Big Hugs...Mario.
Mmmm, perhaps time to order again?

They are excellent undergarments for the long distance tourers. Anyone looking for something more comfy than the typical underwear with seams should order a couple pair of these before they are gone. I have no affiliation with LD Comfort, just own 3 pair myself. They last a long time too, but then, I have regular underwear in my drawer that must be at least 15 years old! :D

Back when I got my first two pair at the end of the last millennia, they were still making wrestling tights. I took those shorts on my 29-day WeSTOC Kimberley-AlaskaSTOC-Arctic Circle-Flin Flon trip. Bought another couple pair when they changed to the new fabric/design. Highly recommended and worth every penny.

John

Last edited:
Sure seems like it. I have three pair of shorts, and I don't remember paying $150 for them.
Shorts were $44.94 US last I got em Jeff. Dec 2015. $49.99 today.

I just checked and I paid $44.98 in April 2011.

Shorts were $5 more now but the big difference is shipping to Canada was $25 instead of $10.

I'm sure postage within the USA would be negligible in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom