Location of turn signal flasher unit or fuse.

Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
2
Location
Bowmanville, Ontario
Bike
2005 Honda ST1300
I recently installed a new battery after the not so older one failed to take a charge. Each time I put the charger on the battery it set off the alarm system and the lights flashed. After installing the new battery everything except the turn signals and 4 way hazards worked. I have the smart brake and turn signal cancelling unit installed. Does anyone have the solution to this problem and can someone tell me the location of the fuse / flasher control/relay , pictures or diagram would be nice, until then my arm/hand signals seem to be working just fine.
 
I recently installed a new battery after the not so older one failed to take a charge. Each time I put the charger on the battery it set off the alarm system and the lights flashed. After installing the new battery everything except the turn signals and 4 way hazards worked. I have the smart brake and turn signal cancelling unit installed. Does anyone have the solution to this problem and can someone tell me the location of the fuse / flasher control/relay , pictures or diagram would be nice, until then my arm/hand signals seem to be working just fine.
This may also help with the wiring as there is some info on the fuse.

 
Back
Top Bottom