OP
OP
Sominus

Sominus

Bone Cracker Extraordinaire
Bike
Looking for one
STOC #
That would be the one! I'd like to buy one, I think... I tried the email listed in your link before I posted here and it bounced... I tried searching and didn't find anything definitve on where to buy one.. (I've been at this WWW thing for a while now.. :) I will concede that I might not have entered the right search directive.)

Looking for ways to mount a couple things that are going to be necessities.. (Valentine 1, Cell phone, etc...)

If you have other suggestions that don't make the bike look like R2D2 on crack, I'd be interested...

-Michael

Bike
BMW GS
Michael -

I have a small machine shop at home and can make just about any type of mount that you might want. I'm not really interested in copying parts made by others, but if you need something unique or a mount that you just can't find anywhere else, let me know what ya need.

I make the parts for the cost of the materials - no machine time, etc so the mounts can be had for super cheap.

Eric

STOC #
I have the Ron Smith shelf. Even though Ron has passed to higher roads, the shelfs are still being maufactured. Give Joe shout at : josephz@microsoft.com or jzulaski@hotmail.com he helped develop this shelf and is in contact with the shop that is currently mfg'ing the shelfs.

If you want some more current picts or to talk more drop me a line or give me a call at 812-760-5015. I'm currently out in the garage working on Indigo.

Neil S.

Attachments

Top Bottom