MC Cruise Price increase coming Oct 1, 2021!

bdalameda

PaleoCyclist
Bike
Africa Twin
I just bought a McCruise for my Africa Twin when I heard about the price increases coming. Not a big surprise as we purchase a lot of automated controls at work and have seen about a 30% increase on most electronic components recently. I was surprised that I hade the McCruise at my door in about 5 days from purchase all the way from Australia. The McCruise for my Africa Twin is very small as the 2018+ Africa Twins are throttle by wire so the servo assembly is not needed. It is also less expensive at 577.00 USD.

OP
OP
STRider

STRider

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 ST1300A
STOC #
Glad to hear that Mike! I remain quite happy with mine. Every outing confirms my decision to go with this product.

Minutes ago I discovered one of those little details that also make me grin.

I'm sorting stuff in my garage and came upon the 'empty' bag that MC Cruise packed a number of loose pieces of their kit in. I know in the installation instructions they mention including a spare cable retention clip because they're easy to lose. And I remember that spare being in that bag about the time I was installing mine.

They sealed it in the corner of the bag so you don't lose it while handling all those parts!

Nice work by these Aussies. :thumb:

20211010_142731.jpg

Top Bottom