• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

MI: A to Z (Round 2)

Bike
2004 ST1300/XR650L
STOC #
Re: MI: A to Z

So... are we using archive photos for this game?
I went out and got 'B' 'D' and 'F' on the same ride only after reading Mellow's rules on the original post and not finding anything that said this was against the A TO Z law. I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings.

Dennis

OP
OP
STurgisSTeele

STurgisSTeele

When did I become the "Old Man"!?
Bike
01 ST1100A (RIP)
STOC #

I was discussing this with another rider, and we thought as long as it was in the same day, it would count. Afterall, you did ride it that day. But to pull up an older photo, that kind of takes the fun out of it, for me. I'd rather ride again another day if I didn't have one of the letters for that particular day.
I had "B" ready if someone beat me to "A". I could have had "C" too, be decided if it were up to there already, I'd like to ride again to get it. Just more riding time. I like that.

Last edited:
Bike
2004 ST1300/XR650L
STOC #

So, all photos expire that day so to speak? That's fine, I didn't read the OP that way but if that's what most want to do, that's what we should do. I could have rode less than 5 miles for a B, but thought it would be more fun to do a 100 mile loop and get an inventory.

Dennis

Raj_Zin

AKA Steve
Bike
FJR1300A
STOC #

No worries here. Just want to know what everybody's SOP is going to be - keeping in mind the purpose of the game is to Go Ride. :)
-STeve

Raj_Zin

AKA Steve
Bike
FJR1300A
STOC #

Agreed...I guess I got a little carried away.

Dennis
LOL I'm happy to see some activity on these Michigan games for a change.They tend to go stale for long periods of time.

For my part, my approach to this A - Z game is going to be: check what the last letter posted was, go ride and try to gather 3 or 4 of the next letters, then post the next one in sequence when I get home if I have it, but only post 1 of the letters gathered on a single days ride.
-STeve

Bike
2004 ST1300/XR650L
STOC #

Tires are less than a week old too...It couldn't happen to the old very bald tires...
That's a bummer, I had that happen to a PR3 with only 1K on it. I picked up a nail causing it to go flat, but the side wall was cracked on the inside from being pinched by the rim I guess and it was not usable. Hopefully yours is in better shape.

OP
OP
STurgisSTeele

STurgisSTeele

Bike
01 ST1100A (RIP)
STOC #

G is for Grand Haven. Grabbed this while moving the tag today.

IMG_0517_1.jpg

OP
OP
STurgisSTeele

STurgisSTeele

Bike
01 ST1100A (RIP)
STOC #

They're too far for me right now. Maybe this weekend, but prolly not. Too much on the schedule.

OP
OP
STurgisSTeele

STurgisSTeele

Bike
01 ST1100A (RIP)
STOC #

I'm ItchIng for Ithaca In tIme for letter I. Instead, I'm Into Informal IrregularItIes that InsIst In IndIcatIng Instant Involvement wIthIn ImmedIate Instances. Idleness Is Illness. InfrIngement, I've Inferred, Incurs Irate Idols.

You get the poInt!

Last edited:
OP
OP
STurgisSTeele

STurgisSTeele

Bike
01 ST1100A (RIP)
STOC #

Shoot, I'll be halfway up the state today, but in a cage.

OP
OP
STurgisSTeele

STurgisSTeele

Bike
01 ST1100A (RIP)
STOC #

I is for Ithaca!

Ithaca_MI.JPG

Just as the rain was coming down I managed to get a shot of the Welcome sign. Rained off and on for about an hour on the way home from there. The Frogg Toggs worked great!

Last edited:
Top Bottom