• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

MI: A to Z (Round 2)

and I is for INKSTER

20150426_125401.jpg

You beat me by a couple minutes, I had a nice ride to Idlewild though...LOL.

Dennis

Ridng through Manistee Forest, I'll bet it was nice. Looks like you were within striking distance of the Michigan tag too... :well1:

So, I saddled back up and got the J. Jamestown. I was close to the tag but I put it there so I left it alone. I did find a possible place for a RTE though. It's in Morley, A place called Moe Z inn. I had the perch basket and it was good! They also have an outdoor deck. It's about 15 minutes from the tag.

Dennis

Attachments

• IMG_1670.jpg
    IMG_1670.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 15
DOH I didn't realize you had set the tag where it is, Denba. Good going getting 'J'. I see a 'K' I might be able to get if I survive the Advanced Riders Course next weekend (assuming K is still in play).
-Steve

Today was juST to nice to work, so I went letter hunting. L is for Leland.

Dennis

Attachments

• IMG_1680.jpg
    IMG_1680.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 11
Dennis, nice ride up to Fish Town. Love that little village.
Hi Gary, I like to get up there before schools get out and the vacation season gets into full swing, going on a week day is even better. I had a couple of 5-10 minute stretches on M22 without catching up to any cars, try that in July!

Hi Gary, I like to get up there before schools get out and the vacation season gets into full swing, going on a week day is even better. I had a couple of 5-10 minute stretches on M22 without catching up to any cars, try that in July!

Yes, go b/4 summer. We worked summers in TC and went over to Leland often. Very neat town.

Made the "Q" ride today - about 300 miles when I get back home.

428644c44a965ea6555ae8faffc5ef4b.jpg

506dc2e2c3855a6c39bf5e44bc9aba70.jpg

Nice little town down here on US12 - nice little diner too. Country-fried steak on special today - YUM!

Last edited:
The R is brought to us by Ravenna, it was a good evening for a ride!

Dennis

Attachments

• IMG_1808.jpg
    IMG_1808.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 12
Next letter is S - I deleted all the other non-tag posts.

S is for Sturgis. I think it was in the first round also, but that was 9 years ago!IMG_0090.JPG

Back
Top Bottom