Miami Trip

Wes

Site Supporter
Bike
07 ST1300, DRZ400S
As a relative newbie still, I hadn't seen this part of the ST-Owners site until now, so the only place I had posted a link to the video from my November trip to Miami was on the ST Facebook groups. So, for those non-Facebook users that may not have had the opportunity to view some of the non-interstate highways between the panhandle of Florida and south Florida, I hope you enjoy it!

I'm looking forward to riding over to Bay Minette and Stockton with Shuey Wolfe over the next couple of days, even with the rainy forecast! So, I hope to meet a few other riders at those RTE's.

Blessings!
Wes
Miami, FL Trip Video - My 1st long Trip on my ST!
2007 ST1300-Pic02.jpgIMG_7136.jpgIMG_7146.jpgIMG_7141.jpgMiami Trip.jpgMiami Trip Home.jpg

ATA

Bike
2007 ST1300
Welcome to the forum Wes. Thanks for the ride along! I was stationed at NAS Whiting Field, Milton, FL '78-'81. Also lived in Miami for a short time '83-'84, Miami Lakes- till moving to the Atlanta area. STs are awesome bikes, and this is the go-to site for knowledge and good people.
Ride safe!
Alan

Reactions: Wes
Bike
None
STOC #
That was exceedingly well done! The music was beautiful, the map inserts and comments were helpful and timely, and you were able to capture much of the beauty of the less traveled byways of Florida. Thank you.

Reactions: Wes
Top Bottom