michelin pilot sport

Bike
2012 ST1300
I have Michelin Pilot Road 3 GT on my ST1300 is this tire you are asking about? Also note the Road 3 GT has been replaced by newer Road 4 GT.
As to Road 3 GT I have about 2000 miles on them. I find them to have excellent road feel both wet and dry, really impressed with the wet traction. Keep them at bike recommend pressure. I do not have longevity info but with 2000 miles they basically look brand new. I will move to Road 4 GT when my 3's die a good death.

Keep the rubber side down.

Bike
R1200rt
probably sport bike/track tire, sticks great but will not get any reasonable miles on them. 4k max .. can not find that name of tire at the Michelin site

CELarson

Looking forward to my next ride....
Site Supporter
I put Michelin Pilot Sport into google and got car tires.

I have Michelin Pilot Road 4 GT on my ST. I really like these tires. They allow me to scrape the foot pegs on dry payment and lean into wet corners without any issues. The tires cut through heavy rain and on standing water without any issues. Living in Western Washington I know about riding in heavy rain:rain1: and over standing water. The only time I leave the bike in the garage is when there is :snow1: on the road.

Have a great ride.
Craig

Top Bottom